- 250gm boneless lamb leg steak, trimmed
- 1 or 2 springs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Crush garlic cloves with rosemary leaves in a pestle and mortar and add sea salt, black pepper and a little olive oil. Marinate the lamb leg steaks for 10 minutes or longer if possible.
- Use a preheated griddle pan to fry the marinated lamb leg steaks, 5 minutes on each side until they’re golden. This should cook them medium-well done. (Yeah, this is my favorite because I’m not really into rare lamb steaks.) If you prefer medium-rare steaks then cook for a little less time.