This recipe includes two options of preparing fried beancurds.
120 gm lean pork
1 ready-made fried beancurd
1/4 red capsicum; 1/4 green capsicum
4 black mushrooms
1 braid garlic, hashed
1 teaspoon light soya souce
1/2 teaspoon cornflour
a dash of sesame oil
1/2 cup water
1/16 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon light soya sauce
1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
a dash of sesame oil; a pinch of white pepper
1. Rinse and slice lean pork thinly then marinade thoroughly.
2. Rinse red and green capsicum, cut into chunks, fry with a little oil.
3. Soak black mushrooms, rinse and cut into pieces.
4. Rinse fried beancurd, cut into pieces, put into boiling water a few minutes to clean away oil.(If you don’t have any ready-made fried beancurds, you can deep fry fresh beancurds till golden. Then put them aside.)
5. Saute hashed garlic, add in pork slices and fry thoroughly. Sprinkle wine, pour in seasoning and bring ingredients to boil, then put in black mushrooms, red and green capsicum and fried beancurds and stew till done. Complete with a little cornflour solution. Serve.