Mango pudding is our family’s favorite dessert in summer. Especially in Australia, we can easily find juicy and sweet mangoes. Bowen is the best we think, so I usually buy Bowen mangoes to make dessert or just take them as fruit after dinner.
- 2 packets of Mango Jelly, each 85 gm
- 175ml fresh milk
- 85ml evaporated milk
- 2 mangoes (pureed)
- 1 egg (optional)
- Add Jelly powder to 225 ml hot water and mix well until dissolved and smooth. Pour 110ml cold water into the mixture and stir again.
- Pour fresh milk and evaporated milk and mix well. (If you like egg, you can add the whisked egg into the mixture now.) Add pureed mango and stir until everything mixed well.
- Pour mixture into jelly mold and chill about 4 hours until set.
- To serve, dip jelly mold briefly in hot water then turn pudding out onto platter. Garnish with mango slices or add evaporated milk if desired.