Spicy Sticky Chicken Wings (Printable recipe)
- 8 to 10 organic chicken wings, or free range wings
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp freshly grated black pepper
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Water, to adjust
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with paper towels. Remove and discard the tip of each wing. Cut them in half at the joint. Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper evenly. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Place wings on pan in single layer and cook on both sides in batches over high-medium heat until brown. The wings would release some oil. Drain and discard the excess oil.
- Toss back the wings. Add seasonings, stir to combine, and reduce heat to low. Continue to cook, covered, add more water if necessary, until the wings are cooked through. Serve hot.
- You can omit the Tabasco sauce in the seasonings if your kid is too small or you don’t like the wings spicy. Having said that the Tabasco sauce really adds the kick and make a big difference in taste.